Calendar of Events
Beer Brewing & Breakfast
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - January 27 @ 11:00 am$325
A great gift for beer lovers! Learn from the Brewery Fire team how to home brew beer. Package includes lodging, brewing kit for your choice of beer style, 6-hour class, and dinner. Breakfast Sunday morning. Double occupancy.
Reserve your room here: https://bit.ly/2zNDC5U
Home Brewing Getaway
A great gift for beer lovers! A get-away for two, talking, tasting and brewing your own craft beer at Georges on York Bed & Breakfast. Spend a winter Saturday with other beer lovers learning the ways of beer making and take home your own craft beer kit with ingredients to produce your own first batch. Feel free to bring your favorite craft beer to share with the rest of the class.
• Saturday night lodging in one of our five guest rooms (choice of king or queen room). Double occupancy.
• Six-hour class and brewing demo at the inn with Dave and Jesse, owners of Brewery Fire, Carroll County’s newest brewery, coming in 2019. Jan. 26 is an IPA; March 16 is a stout.
• One home brewing kit with ingredients to brew and bottle your choice of a stout, IPA, pale ale or Belgian wit. Please specify in Notes section of reservation.
• Dinner for two at the inn with your fellow brewers.
• Class is open to two per reservation.
• There is plenty to do in the area for partners who prefer other activities.
• Gourmet breakfast Sunday morning.
• Check-in by 2 PM Saturday
• Meet & Greet 2:30 in the lounge
• Class begins at 3 PM in the kitchen
• Dinner at 6:30 in the Dining Room
• Wrap-up by 9 PM
• Enjoy the rest of the evening relaxing and swapping stories
Cost: Double Occupancy
$325 for King Room
$310 for Queen Room
50% Deposit required to reserve your space. Balance due upon arrival or pay in full at time of reservation. Additional nights lodging available. Cancellation policy available online.