Calendar of Events
Financial Peace University
September 25 @ 6:30 pm - November 20 @ 8:30 pm$109.00
Join us for a 9-week course on Financial Savvy. Get out of debt, spend thoughtfully, spend less, and save for retirement. This course meets every Wednesday night for 9 weeks, from September 25th to November 20th, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. The course is only $109, which covers the cost of your course materials straight from the Dave Ramsey organization. Your instructor is volunteer and financial enthusiast, Douglas Heck, a resident of Taneytown and member of Grace United Church of Christ.
A note from your instructor:
Welcome to Financial Peace University! If you have questions about the class, please feel free to send me questions. There are many advantages to the class, including developing a plan and sharpening your plan, learning different ways to look at money as well as debt, and much more. THIS IS A CLASS FOR ALL AGES including young adults. It’s never too early to learn the terminology and practices for managing your finances well. If you’re interested, come out to the PREVIEW ON AUGUST 14 AT 6:30 PM and learn more. Parking is at the rear of the church. This class will be held in the parish hall. I look forward to sharing this great program with you. —- We are working on providing CHILDCARE. I’ll update this note as soon as I’m sure we have a child care provider for the class.
If you have taken this course in the past, you can take it again for free. Bring your spouse and/or your children.
Preview Lesson: Aug 14, 2019 – 6:30 PM
1. Baby Step 1 & Budgeting: Sep 25, 2019 – 6:30 PM
2. Baby Step 2: Oct 02, 2019 – 6:30 PM
3. Baby Step 3: Oct 09, 2019 – 6:30 PM
4. Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7: Oct 16, 2019 – 6:30 PM
5. Buyer Beware: Oct 23, 2019 – 6:30 PM
6. The Role of Insurance: Oct 30, 2019 – 6:30 PM
7. Retirement Planning: Nov 06, 2019 – 6:30 PM
8. Real Estate & Mortgages: Nov 13, 2019 – 6:30 PM
9. Outrageous Generosity: Nov 20, 2019 – 6:30 PM